Credit Controller (Italian and French Speakers)
What You’ll be Doing
- Making sure clients are paying on time.
- Ensuring any additional expenses are paid.
- Setting up payment plans with debtors.
- Processing refunds, issuing credit notes and monitoring all payments.
- Initiation of legal action should it be deemed necessary.
- Analysis and control of risks and customer’s financial data.
- Production of monthly bad debt provisions calculations
- Production and updating of credit reporting
- Provision of support to other areas of the Finance Team and covering in times of absence / holidays.
- Be self-motivated and have a hunger to succeed.
- Native / near-native Italian speaker.
- 2-3 years of experience in a credit control focussed finance role.
- Degree educated – 2:1 or 1st in a finance related subject.
- Have strong interpersonal, presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Native or near native speaker of either German, Italian or French.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering a high-quality service.
- Show resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenges.
- Have a desire to succeed in a highly-competitive KPI-measured environment.
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Experience of a similar role in a language services provider
- Local to the area, with a full clean driver’s licence
- Business performance related bonus scheme
- The opportunity to affect one of the most exciting growing businesses in Central Scotland
- Plenty of free on-site parking
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace with plenty of innovative projects to get involved with
Competitive – depending on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme
Credit Controller / Finance Asssistant / Debt Collector / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Collections Agent