Graduate Finance Associate (ACCA Funded)
The Graduate Finance Associate
We have an amazing opportunity for a finance graduate to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our Finance Department.
The Finance Associate will play a pivotal role within the business. You’ll be involved with the management of Global Voices accounts and financial affairs, with oversight of a broad area of the wider business commercial strategy. This role is on offer with full ACCA funding – available after completing 1-year of service and completing the relevant competencies required for the fulfilment of the role.
Global Voices are proud to be an official and approved ACCA learning partner.
Overview of Duties and Mission
- Bank reconciliations.
- Customer invoicing.
- Account receivable and accounts payable.
- Journal upkeep.
- Handling calls and enquiries relating to bills from clients and freelancers.
- Interfacing with credit control.
- Stakeholder engagement with sales and project management teams.
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic with a hunger to succeed.
- Eagerness to learn about finance and accounting, as well as gain a knowledge of the business as a whole.
- Robust, assertive, and confident in nature.
- Outgoing and sociable.
- A finance or related degree at 2:1 or higher from a reputable university.
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Experience of a similar role in a language services provider.
- Local to the area, with a full clean driver’s licence.
For this role we will consider native/near-native language speakers of the following:
- Business performance related bonus scheme.
- Fully funded private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Plenty of free on-site parking.
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- International company-funded vacations.
Who we are
Global Voices is a B2B language services and communications agency based in Stirling, Central Scotland. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and exciting change. Located in one of Europe’s most picturesque business centres; we have stunning views of the Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We are proud to work with clients such as Porsche, Standard Life, Police Scotland, the NHS, G4S, and many, many more!
Our Cultural Values
- Dream Big
- Play to Win
- Bring Vision and value
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- This role is full time and office based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday.
Candidates who show potential will be invited to an assessment day, due to take place in the first week of March. Dependent upon response, multiple assessment days may be required.
Candidates who have performed successfully at the assessment day will be invited to a final interview in the final week of March with the successful candidate being notified that week.
We anticipate a start date of July 2020.