Important Brexit Information
As you’ll know, the UK is in the process of leaving the European Union. This is an ongoing process with no clear outcome at this stage. Global Voices are however clear that free movement of people to the UK will remain largely unchanged until January 2021 – this means full time employment opportunities for EU nationals will continue unchanged until this point, even in the event of a ‘no deal’ scenario. For more information, please ask for our Brexit information document or e-mail email@example.com with any questions you may have.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll be generating quotations for the sales teams – ensuring that they are commercially viable.
- Business partnering with Translation Project Management to ensure that projects are delivered to our translators with the correct notes and guidance.
- Preparing files for translation and updating records on our CRM system.
- Keeping up-to-date with new translation technologies in order to further streamline Global Voices Translation Project Analysis systems and procedures.
- Be self-motivated and have a hunger to succeed.
- Degree educated – 2:1 or 1st in any subject area.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Show resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenges or disappointments.
- Sales focused with a hunger to succeed.
- Nice to have but not essential.
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Native / near-native speaker of Italian.
- Business performance related bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to affect one of the most exciting growing businesses in Central Scotland.
- Plenty of free on-site parking.
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- Modern, multi-cultural workplace with plenty of innovative projects to get involved with.