THE CONTENT WRITER:
Global Voices is an international language services agency who are expanding rapidly! We are looking for a talented Content Writer to join us on our exciting journey. This is an amazing opportunity to shape our journey and build your own team by being the first foot in the door, bringing the opportunity for exciting leadership and progression opportunities.
CONTENT WRITER OVERVIEW:
The Content Writer will play a pivotal role within Global Voices. Working alongside the Front End Developer, Web Developer and UX Designer. You’ll be part of the Digital Marketing Department, and responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling and creative online content which will be visible to tens of thousands of customers via our website, social media channels, blogs and e-mail campaign platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• An excellent command of the written English language – both written and oral.
• Excellent level of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office packages.
• A degree level education within a literature/writing-heavy subject area, such as English literature or journalism.
• An ability to produce your own, unique content.
• High levels of attention to detail.
• An ability to write under pressure and to tight deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Conducting keyword research and selecting appropriate keywords for use within SEO campaigns.
• Writing optimised content for web pages, blog posts, social media, and other online platforms.
• Effectively telling the story of Global Voices through our mission, culture and brand.
• Communicating with Account Managers – liaising to discuss account performance and progress.
• Making use of Google Analytics tools to provide accurate and detailed reports to the Marketing Department and Senior Management Team.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• An understanding of WordPress.
• Experience within a service-based B2B environment.
• Experience within a digital marketing agency setting.
EMPLOYER BRAND VIDEO:
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
WHAT WE VALUE:
• Positivity, ambition, and energy and a hunger to succeed.
• An eagerness to learn.
• Robustness, assertiveness, and outwardly confident in nature.
• Career focused with progression in mind.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
• Clear progression path and development plan.
• Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
• Private pension scheme.
• Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
• This role is full time and based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
• Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday.