French Account Manager
IMPORTANT BREXIT INFORMATION
The UK is due to leave the European Union on the 31st of January 2020. Please note that free-movement of people will continue unchanged until January 2021, meaning your application to this position will not be hindered by Brexit. Applicants arriving in the UK before the 31st of January 2020 will be permitted to stay in the UK as long as they please. Those arriving in the UK after the 31st of January will be permitted to stay for up to 3-years via the EU TLR transition scheme, with a view to then applying to stay in the UK permanently via an as-yet unannounced immigration policy. We look forward to receiving your application!
THE FRENCH ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a French speaker looking to join a highly successful business with plans for growth? Are you interested in forging a professional career within client relationships and account management? Do you want to be part of an organisation that will invest in your development? If so, then we want to speak with you.
The French Account Manager is ultimately responsible for client relationship management, building on existing portfolios through consultative selling and the strategic growth of our highest grossing French clients. You’ll get the opportunity to work with and advise some of the world’s most recognisable brands, in order to help them reach new customers and break into exciting international markets.
Global Voices is a real Scottish success story with 15 years of history. We provide language solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best known companies, international government bodies and customers large and small from all levels of the public and private sectors worldwide.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Excellent business acumen
- French speaker
- Results orientated
- Positive work ethic and determined attitude to deliver
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- Previous sales experience would be desirable but is not essential
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous Account Manager experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Transparent and reslistic bonus structure
- Outstanding training
- Clear progression path and development plan
- Excellent sales incentives
- Pension scheme
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- This role is full time and office based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
Average earning potential (inclusive of basic salary + commission)
Keywords: Account Manager / Sales / Business Development / Client Relations / Relationship Management / Graduate / Graduate Jobs / Graduate Jobs in Stirling / Graduate Jobs Scotland